CSCU Online Tips
Resetting your CSCU Online Password - Click here for step by step instructions.
Mobile Banking Tips
Take these precautions to help you maintain a safe level of security when using CSCU Mobile:
· Password protect all mobile phones
· Download online banking applications only from trusted sources
· Refrain from enabling the “install from unknown sources” feature in mobile banking platforms using the Android operating system
· Avoid storing usernames and passwords on the mobile phone
· Keep the mobile phone with you or secure the device when not in use
· Frequently delete text messages that contain confidential information
· Notify CSCU and your wireless carrier immediately if your mobile phone is lost or stolen; ensure that it is deactivated
· Refrain from modifying mobile phones as it may disable important security features
· Install antivirus software
· Check account activity frequently and notify the credit union of any unauthorized transactions
· Adopt safe practices modeled after those of your personal computer, such as not opening attachments or clicking on links contained in emails received from unfamiliar source
[ Home | What's New | About Us | Membership | Newsletter
| Accounts & Services | Online Services ]
[ Rates | Locations | Deposit Insurance | Employment | Contact Us | Fee Schedule | Search ]
|Notices, Terms, and Conditions
Design & Hosting by Harland Financial Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Harland Financial Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.