By using the Service, you agree to the terms of this Policy. CSCU reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or change this Policy at any time with or without prior notice to you. The date of the last update will be posted at the top of this Policy for your convenience. This Policy, and any changes, are effective as soon as posted. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes to the Policy constitutes your full acceptance of those changes.
Disclosure of your information:
We will not rent or sell your Personal Information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent. We may use or disclose such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
We have your consent.
We need to enforce our Terms of Service.
We provide such information to trusted businesses or persons for the sole purpose of processing Personal Information on our behalf. When this is done, it is subject to agreements that oblige those parties to process such information only on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and appropriate confidentiality and security measures. If the third party fails to comply with our terms, CSCU is not accountable in any way for any liability or reimbursement.
We provide such information to third parties who have entered into non-disclosure agreements with us.
We provide such information to a company controlled by, or under common control with, CSCU for any purpose permitted by this Policy.
We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights, or the legal rights of others, or defend against legal claims.
We believe it is necessary to share Personal Information to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of CSCU’s Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
We transfer Personal Information about you if CSCU is, or its assets are, acquired by or merged with another company.
CSCU takes precautions to ensure the security of your Personal Information, including ensuring that our third-party service providers protect the security of your Personal Information. However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorized personnel will not gain access to your Personal Information despite our efforts. You should note that in participating the Service, your information will travel through third party infrastructures which are not under our control (such as a third-party SMS or MMS delivery platform or your carrier network).
CSCU’s third-party service provider gives you the ability to opt out of the Service for any reason. You can opt out by texting “STOP” to 98667.
CSCU requires that users of this service be limited to Employees or Board Members of the Credit Union.
Terms of Service
- When opted-in, you will receive text messages (SMS/MMS) to your mobile number. These kinds of messages may include event notifications, closure notices, or other information.
- You can opt-out of this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the phone number. After you text “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS reply to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us.
- If you are experiencing any issues, you can contact the marketing department at [email protected] for assistance.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you.
- If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.