wherever Visa is accepted
than cash & checks
for unusual activity
Additional Features & Benefits
Our CSCU Mobile Banking app offers 24/7 card management, including transaction history, customizable limits, alert preferences and even the ability to “turn off” your card for specific time periods or certain vendors.
- 24/7 access to free CSCU ATMs
- $1 fee at foreign ATMs (ATM owner may surcharge)
- Cash-back available when you select debit for your purchase
- Text Banking available for checking your balance or account history on-the-go
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where can I text during business hours?
That is a great question. We are here to answer you on business days via text. 936-207-2996
When will I receive my debit card?
You can pick up an instant-issue debit card in-branch. This process takes about 5 minutes. Or, you may choose to receive your debit card by mail which will take 5-7 business days after your account has been opened.
How do I activate my card?
To activate and/or change your PIN on your CSCU Visa debit card:
- Call 1-800-992-3808
You must call from a phone number on your CSCU account.
- Enter the 16-digit debit card number
- Enter the 3-digit security code
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN
- Select a 4-digit PIN
If you need assistance with your debit card, please text 936-207-2996 or call 936-295-3980.
Where can I use my CSCU Visa debit card?
You can use your card anywhere Visa is accepted. Use your card as debit and enter your PIN or choose credit and sign for your transactions. When you need cash, you can also eliminate the need to stop at an ATM or visit a branch. Simply choose debit when making your purchase and choose the cash back option.
How can I manage my debit card?
Manage your debit card on your tablet or smartphone within the CSCU Mobile app.
- Turn your card on or off.
- Get real-time transaction alerts.
- Set limits based on expense amounts, locations, or even merchant type.
Enroll in CSCU Online and download the CSCU Mobile app for Apple or Android today!
How can I get support for fraud or lost/stolen cards?
For support with your CSCU Visa debit card:
- Call 936-295-3980
- Press menu option 3 for Debit Cards
- Choose from the following menu options:
- Disputes (fraud or non-fraud)
- Report a card lost or stolen
- All other debit card questions
Debit Card Safety
Get best practices on setting up and maintaining your card. We’ll keep you current on fraud and scam prevention.Learn More link box
Mobile Wallets are Safe and Easy
Add your CSCU Debit and Credit Card(s) to your mobile wallet for safety and convenience. Use these tips to keep your mobile wallet safe and secure.Learn More link box
Debit or Credit: What should you choose?
Here are some tips for using your debit card and or credit card with suggestions for when one might better serve your needs.Learn More link box